Dropped and Unraveled

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Well, Rats

You Are 58% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.
Well, I guess I'm not as evil as I'd like to think. The socks of doom are clicking right along, I've just turned the heel. It's a short ankle sock, so I should finish tonight. In more good news, I recieved my dossier and confirmation my target is in the game. K2-P2, your days are numbered. I'm having some family worries, but I don't want to say anything solid until I have more information. Let's all just send good thoughts in the direction of Newton, KS, and hope the test results for a certain grandma are good. Wrist break is over, time to get knitting to kill.

1 Comments:

Blogger *~*Katy*~* said...

HAPPY THOUGHTS FOR GRANDMA!!!

Also...KILL, KILL, KILL. Gald the SoD are coming along well. *hugs*

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home