Dropped and Unraveled

Monday, September 25, 2006

Hahahaha......Dumbass

Hey, wanna hear something really funny? Remember that great red sweater I started for my oldest son? The one I was so excited about? That's the one. Guess what? I frogged the whole thing! No, it wasn't a pattern problem. Yes, he still loves the yarn. It was a attack of the stupid. I carefully measured my son, looked at the pattern, chose a size, ordered the yarn, measured my son AGAIN, then carefully cast on a knitted two inches of THE NEXT SIZE DOWN!!!!! Yup, after all the careful planning and work, I was betrayed by no one but me. As I ripped the sweater from the needles, my precious son asked if he was still getting a sweater. My reply: "Yes, honey, your mommy's just a dumbass."

3 Comments:

Blogger *~*Katy*~* said...

"Yes, honey. Your mommy's just a dumbass."

Priceless, absolutely priceless, I tell you! I imagine he was rather bemused by that exchange, no?

9:24 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

He just rolled his eyes and walked away. He's used to me by now.

9:37 PM  
Blogger xvii_thestar said...

I don't do measuring. I'm a little math-phobic. LOL Perhaps that's why I tend to stick to shawls and scarves and things i can just eyball instead of actually measuring. hmmmm

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home