Dropped and Unraveled

Friday, September 22, 2006

Sock of Doom

Y'all, I was crazy enough to up and join Sock Wars. If you haven't heard of it already, it's an international game of Assassin played with hand knit socks. I must have been out of my mind. I'm so gonna get killed off fast. For one thing, this is right in the middle of my Christmas knitting season, so I have more than enough to do. Then, there's the fact that even though I'm feeling better, my eyes still get tired very quickly, and I chose a dark purple yarn to work in. Ouch. I have the toes started, and am about an inch up the foot. The yarn I'm working with, Plymouth Yarn Baby Alpaca DK, is just lovely, so soft and warm. These are gonna be some fabulous socks. I just have to finish them. Forgive me if you don't gear from me for a few days. War is hell.

2 Comments:

Blogger xvii_thestar said...

Who do I have to kill to get those socks? :D I shall hunt them down and confiscate them from that person!

Praise be to alpaca!

9:44 PM  
Blogger *~*Katy*~* said...

I can't think of any witty comments...fartknockers!

Anywho...good luck and umm don't die and stuff. I kinda like you. Cause we're kinda slutty together. Plus we've been friends for like...ummm ever! I'd be sad if you died.

So, yeah. Don't. 'Kay lady, I love you, byebye!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home