Dropped and Unraveled

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wow, that was fast!

Socks of Doom Part 2 are finished and in an envelope! I shall mail them after dropping Nick off at school tomorrow. I've never been so glad to see a project leave.


What now, you ask? Back to the Christmas knitting! Or maybe a nice warm sweater for me.... Who says I have to knit for everyone this Christmas? The chocolate brown alpaca is calling my name.....
This is what I deal with on a daily basis. I mean, really, people, i deserve a nice sweater for putting up with these heathens!

2 Comments:

Blogger xvii_thestar said...

Dear God those socks are ugly.... O.O

They frighten me....

EEEEEEK! *runs and hides*

10:28 PM  
Blogger *~*Katy*~* said...

Awww, he looks cute! And you look...ecstatic to be there! I concur that you deserve a sweater though. I love you! Sorry for the short response...I will call you next week (if my phone gets service in Tiffin) Cross your fingers!!!)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home