Dropped and Unraveled

Monday, October 30, 2006

It's my birthday!

So, this year i turn 26. I have started a child in school. I have potty trained a child. I have knit a little every day. I've learned to spin on a drop spindle. I've sent a husband to war, and wondered if he will make it home. I've reconnected with my two oldest friends, and gotten them hooked on my favorite hobby. I've started practicing Wicca (again). I've driven halfway across the country and back 3 times with my kids in tow. I've found an antidepressant that works. I've lost 20 pounds and dropped a size. I've met my first celebrity (The Yarn Harlot). I've adjusted to a new home in a new state with a strange new environment (it rains here).
All in all, a rather busy year. I just can't feel bad about the end of my first quarter century. I'm a real grownup now. Here's to the future.
Happay birthday to me!

1 Comments:

Blogger xvii_thestar said...

Wahoo! You go girl. You're like all mature and stuff. My first quarter century is gonna read like a soap opera. LOL At least yours is respectable. :D

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home